Lifeskills Martial Arts’ Teen Program is designed to create more than adults. Give your child the Gift of Leadership.
Watch grades, achievements, and physical fitness soar, as our teens study some of the most challenging aspects of the martial arts. Physically and mentally engaging classes will fill your teen with a sense of accomplishment, self-esteem, and confidence. Give your teen the tools to resist peer-pressure, and set goals in life.
Watch Your Kids
Make winning choices early…
LifeskillsMA Kids know: staying safe is about staying aware! Life is not a spectator sport, and the bad guys never play by the rules. So make winning a choice, every day!
Develop respect, focus & power…
Our Lifeskills Kids Books help reinforce Lifeskills at home, in school, and in life.
Conquer Peer-Pressure with Warriorship…
Stress comes in all shapes & sizes: homework, social challenges, bullies, dating & more. Give your child real-world tools for success.
Your child’s program will include…
• teens will have opportunities to act as assistant instructors and leaders of our younger-level classes. Watch responsibility, leadership, & confidence soar!
• A full set of age-specific “Lifeskills Books” for your child to download, read & apply!
• World Class instruction: each instructor has a minimum of 15 years of experience in Ninjutsu & Bujinkan Budo
• A Flexible Schedule: with class options 4 nights/week
• Exclusive Weekend Events: movie nights, special seminars, and more.
• Access to the LMA pro-shop.
Martial Arts is about
- Better Grades
Price: $125 / Month (Uniform $30 sold separately)
Contact us here to set up your child’s class!